I don't know man.... I am just not getting the motivation of doing anything right now.... I think its my "inertia of rest" which is preventing me to start anything..... This is such a prestigious competition..... it'll be awesome even if our team wins the college round. But for that, we need to get a structure made and the finer details of everything. And that is missing right now, I think.
For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I am talking about a B-School competition organized by L'oreal called the L'oreal Brandstorm. As I mentioned before, its a very prestigious event and its in related to marketing. The question I ask myself now is, "I am a finance guy. Then why participate in a marketing event?". The answer is "in hopes of making my CV look good". God! I really swear right now that I won't touch marketing competitions again. Its such a pain in the ass. I could have used the 3 days of my holidays (my precious holidays) relaxing and clearing my Finance concepts. But, this event hasn't provided me with even a moment of respite. Will there ever be a pure moment of peace here? When I can peacefully relax and spend the day just doing what I really love? ("not doing anything")..... I ask myself again.
I guess pure moments of peace are hard to come by and will rarely come. But still, I'll wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment