A blog dedicated to my life at SPJIMR.... which will graduate to a blog related to my life in general after I pass out...
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
new year's eve 2009
OK..... I know this post is late to make it to the blog.... but still I couldn't have missed it for the world.... because the eve of new year 2010 was undeniably the most memorable one of my life.... it didn't start in a grand manner... the best part, though, was to come in the evening.... before that I was working on L'oreal Brandstorm, the competition which I mentioned in my last post (its sad, i know, but still, had to work on it).... after that, me and my friends with whom I was participating, set out to go out and enjoy.... now eating out and watching a movie isn't so exciting to sound but beating the time to reach every place Just in time was.... even though we were going to watch "3 idiots" for the second time (had already watched "Avatar" so there wasn't a better movie left to watch).... we booked tickets online to a little known theatre and to our surprise, the theatre was pretty decent.... alright! let me come to the exciting part.... I got drunk!! first time in my life and I had four pegs!! (two vodka, two whiskey)..... and what followed was a feeling quite unlike anything... I was really "under the influence" as they call it.... I felt so light and the best part was that the sleep was so nice and my head also didn't pain in the morning as I expected.... maybe four was not enough quantity for the head to pain :p.... I really wanted to experience everything that night as I knew it would be the first and maybe the last time that I would ever drink.... but whatever! the feeling was really amazing..... I will remember this new year's eve forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope its the last, as even i said the same when i had it.... wish u luck
ReplyDelete