Thursday, December 24, 2009

Xams at Xmas

Tomorrow is Christmas and it is supposed to be a day full of fun which also signals the New Year.... But at SP, it is different.... its exams time!! .... and what worse subject to start the exam season than marketing.... Thank God that I am having SOME motivation to study otherwise I would have left studying in entirety. The only reason for my motivation is coming from the fact that I am not good at remembering theory and making up anything in exams of subjects like these (a process called GASsing) and I like analytical subjects better so I have to study now otherwise I wont be able to write a thing tomorrow.

I am seriously looking forward to these exams getting over at 29th Dec so that I can enjoy the much awaited 3-day break (Yeah! 3 days is a big deal at a B-School) right after that. But I think I have to concentrate more on the short-term tasks rather than looking further in the future. So, I'm off to study now. Right now, my only wish to Santa is that "please put something in my head tomorrow which I can write on the paper in front of me and stop the leaking of the bucket of my mind so that I can just throw all its contents on the paper"

1 comment:

  1. abe christmas ke din bhi xam hota hai kya wahan !!....B schools seem such a tough place to be after readin ur blogs...chal best of luck for tmrw :)

    ReplyDelete